What is Hair Botox?
Hair Botox is actually a deep conditioning treatment that coats hair fibers with a filler, such as Protein. The treatment fills in any broken or thin areas on each hair strand to make hair appear more full and lustrous.It is a most advance hair repair formula.
Benefits of Hair Botox Include:
- Anti-aging, straightening damaged and broken hair fibres with active ingredients.
- Moisturize, nourish, repair, revive instantly with natural lipids & Amino Acids.
- Incredible softness and shine while eliminating frizz.
- Formaldehyde-free which never damage or weaken your hair like other keratin treatments.
- Healthier, stronger, fuller hair after every use.
Majestic Hair Botox Uses a Patented Mix of:
- caviar oil
- BONT-L peptide
- vitamin B-5
- E vitamins
- collagen complex, which makes up the “Botox” part of the treatment
Who Can Use Hair Boxtox?
Use botox for your hair if you have:
- split ends
- very fine hair, lacking volume or luster
- damaged hair
- frizzy hair
In general, hair botox is considered safe for any type of hair.
How Effective is Hair Boxtox?
Hair Botox is a popular trend right now, and there are many at-home versions that claim to be the real deal. It’s difficult to know how well these products work or if the ingredients are high-quality.
Your best bet to get good results would be to visit a trusted salon and ask a hair stylist there for recommendations for the treatment. Hair stylists can purchase their products from verified sellers, so they know they’re getting the best products from trusted vendors.
The effects of hair botox are supposed to last between 2–4 months, although the exact time frame will vary from person to person. It’s recommended that you use a low-sulfate or sulfate-free shampoo to preserve the results.